Behind the Curtain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreaming of You (12/25 late eve. Back home)

2 posters

Go down

Dreaming of You (12/25 late eve. Back home) Empty Dreaming of You (12/25 late eve. Back home)

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Ely laid in her bed back home. Due to her very traditional parents and their rules, she slept alone in the bed. Elliot was in the same wing, but in a completely separate bedroom from hers. They weren't officially mated in the eyes of her parents, so they didn't deserve the right of sleeping beside one another. Strict traditional parents were a killer, sometimes. The Trickster in Ely debated turning into the raven she was so fond of and winging over to join Elliot in his bed, but she decided against it. She felt raw in her heart tonight, the holidays bringing back some of her most painful memories, and only solidifying the knowledge that Gre was gone. That he'd never return.

Much as she had in the days that had passed, the No Moon rolled to her side, curling into a ball. The tears came again, of regret, anger, grief and loss. Yes, she'd ended it with Gregor after he'd left her, but she'd loved the boy she remembered for so long it was almost unthinkable for him to not be there, to never again be there. There was no closure, no preparation. She didn't even understand the circumstances. And she still had no idea who did it or why. He'd left her for three days, but then had been taken away forever. In the same way it had happened in the weeks past, the woman cried herself to sleep again.

Admin
Admin

https://thecurtain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dreaming of You (12/25 late eve. Back home) Empty Re: Dreaming of You (12/25 late eve. Back home)

Post  Gre Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Her dream seemed to be a fond memory. Yes, it was of the one she once loved. Before he went on his journey. In his living room, in front of the fire, was a blonde haired boy. In a Christmas sweater, and a cup of hot chocolate in his hands. He looked at his watch, as he seemed to be waiting for something, or someone, to arrive. His hair was in a pony tail, and a smile was on his face. His mind was wondering how long he had to wait. While doing so, he decided to make some tea for himself. He filled the kettle with water, and put if over fire.

Gre

Back to top Go down

Dreaming of You (12/25 late eve. Back home) Empty Re: Dreaming of You (12/25 late eve. Back home)

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:50 pm

The doorbell rang, and not moments later that same door opened with a familiar voice ringing "Merry Christmas!" through the halls. Ely came through the doorway, her dark hair longer, nearly to her hips, but still wild and free. Her amber eyes were sparkling, and she held a pile of presents in her arms. She wore green with her khakis, gold bangles and her small gold hoops, the heels of her boots clicking. She glowed to his eyes.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gre Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:07 pm

The blonde haired boy jumped from his seat and ran to hug the girl. "Merry Christmas!!" He said happily, nuzzling her neck as he did so. He quickly put the presents from her arms and put them under the tree, which already had presents with various names under them. He kissed her cheek lightly and looked at her with one eyebrow raised. There was something different about this Gregor, however. His hair was slightly longer, and his voice slightly deeper.

Gre

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:34 am

Ely hadn't quite yet realized that she was dreaming, still too caught up in memory, so the girl standing before him had not morphed yet into the woman she would be. With all the enthusiasm and honesty of that time, she threw herself into Gregor's arms and snuggled for a moment. "I didn't sleep at all last night. I was too excited to see the present you got me." Her face automatically turned into his neck and gave it's own nuzzle. Bold as she'd always been in those days, however, her mouth left a kiss and a nip against his skin playfully before she pulled away. If the differences in his appearances were noticed, she made no comment of recognition, too caught up in simply having him back for a short time.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gre Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:09 am

Gregor smiled and kissed her forehead. "I promise, You'll love it."[i] His head turned in the direction of the tree, which already had three of her presents under it, and intertwined their hands. He watched her carefully, his big blue eyes eyeing her form gently.

Gre

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:17 am

The impatient Trickster wrinkled her nose, shifting her weight in a little dance he well recognized. "But I want to know now! You've had this gift since before my birthday, but you made me wait. You wouldn't even give me any guesses!" Her lower lip pouted out, the amber eyes turning their beguiling light on him in one of those unfair attempts to soften his resolve. She'd always been far too good at puppydog eyes, especially with the men in her life.

The young woman in the dream arched a raven eyebrow at his perusal of her form. "Uh, Gre? Why are you looking at me like that." If she'd had a bit more nerve, she may have flirtatiously asked him if he liked what he saw, but the No Moon's bravado could only take her so far. Young and in love, and completely unsure of the other.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gre Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:29 am

The Full Moon whimpered slightly, not wanting to spoil the surprise, but he melted under the look of the puppy dog eyes. He growled playfully and sat in the chair, motioning Ely to sit in his lap, and when she did so, he nuzzled her neck softly, trying to divert her attention from the question asked. A few moments passed before a light sigh came from the boy, and he smiled.

"Fine. Do you really want to know what I got you? I'll tell you, but you have to go in the kitchen, and come back out when I call your name!" The blonde explained. He waited for a response with a slight grin.

Gre

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:57 am

Something about his gesture, or his actions seemed to confuse the girl slightly. She didn't remember Gre being quite this forward with her. Offering his lap that way? He'd never done that before he left. Her brows furrowed slightly, as she tried to puzzle out what was going on. Still, she followed his beckoning to him. She rather shyly slid into his lap, eyes averted and blush rising. He'd certainly distracted her, though not in quite the fashion he may have planned.

He nuzzled and the gesture only made the blush flame a bit more, though her neck still instinctively tilted for him, baring it further in a slightly submissive fashion. They were, after all, wolves. His sigh drew her attention as did his words. She sprang up, blush and shyness forgotten. "Kay! I can do that. Yes, I really, really, really want to know!" Ely clapped her hands in excitement, before bouncing out of the living room and toward the kitchen.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gre Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:12 am

Gre smiled and watched her walk into the kitchen, smiling softly as she did. "No peeking, Kay!" The full moon said as he quickly picked up her present, putting it in his mouth, and shifting to a reindeer. The animal had her gift, that looked like a bracelet box, was in his mouth, but not as much as to ruin the wrapping. He stomped a hoof as a signal to Ely, and waited patiently.

Gre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum